Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Measure me up


dum Dum DUMM!! Here come the measurements.... So awkward posting it out to the world but hopefully this will aid to keeping me FOCUSED!!

I feel as the progress has been quite slow because most of this was probably post holiday weight (pulling my hair and gasping) and also due to the main factor of trying to figure out the perfect nutritional and training program for my body. So we've been trialling several methods and haven't quite hit the beauty spot. But I can definitely say we are getting there.

I can't wait to see how much ill be able to lose in the next couple of months!
I'll be going back for a DEXA scan late April/early May - with this I'll be able to see how much fat I actually lost and lean muscle mass I gained.

Lets smash it!

















No comments:

Post a Comment