Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Super Foods

For all you CLEAN eaters out there!! This is something I can smash down post workout, snack or a even meal.

Cinnamon Oatmeal Protein Pancake with Natural Yoghurt

Note: If having it as a snack I'd remove the oats

This protein packed meal is 347 Calories (with the oats) and the macro's are

Fat: 2g
Sat Fat: 0.5g
Protein : 37g
Carbs: 40.5g

Ingredients
Protein Powder : Dymatize HydroWhey - 1 Scoop
Monster Muesli Brans and Oats Porridge : 1/2 cup (40g)
2 x egg whites
Jalna Fat Free Natural Yoghurt - 100g
Blueberries : 50g
1/2 Tsp of Honey and Cinnamon

But you could definitely adjust the settings to suit your dietary requirements

Don't Judge me but...I had this 3 times in one day because I loved it (I'm a sucker for dessert type foods) 


Tip : Benefits of ground cinnamon
Studies suggest - 
1. It can regulate blood sugar levels and insulin resistance
2. Reduce cancer cells
3. Reduce Pain from Arthritis
4. Boosts Cognitive function and memory
5. Great source of Manganese, fibre, iron and calcium
6. Digestive ailments such as indigestion, gas and bloating and diarrhea.


Daily Staple : Grilled Prawns and Spinach salad with sweet potato and kidney beans.



The caption says it all - Definitely one of my TOP Lean clean eats!


No comments:

Post a Comment